[NTLK] Thank you

From: Rob Cecchino <surgeon_at_mindspring.com>
Date: Sat Aug 02 2008 - 12:56:59 EDT

Many thanks to Woody Smith and especially to UNNA and CHUMA for their support for the Newton Community. As many of us have noted, there are so many dead links to web sites and software that previously provided wonderful resources. Individuals like Morgan Aldridge help keep Unna as the primary source for Newton software especially for newbies.

We also have to thank all the Newtontalk folks for helping to keep our Newts alive and well.

It is all much appreciated.