Re: [NTLK] [ANN] unna & mirrors torrents back online

From: Tony Morrow <gizmo1482_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon Aug 04 2008 - 12:19:47 EDT

On Aug 4, 2008, at 9:40 AM, Morgan Aldridge wrote:

> The Newton Museum torrent has completed as well, but I'm not seeing
> anyone downloading from any of the torrents hosted on the UNNA.org
> server.
>
> Any chance a couple people could check the swarm and see if they see
> '75.69.67.16' running CTorrent or Enhanced CTorrent (or possibly even
> something along the lines of 'CD0332') in there?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Morgan Aldridge

I know I saw the unna server sharing last night as I was downloading,
but haven't seen it this morning.

On a side note, does anybody have a complete seed of the unna
mirrors? And while we are on the subject of torrents, what about the
Newton Museum Movies DVD? I found the torrent, but it can't connect
to the tracker. Plus I don't think anybody is seeding it. The movies
dvd had the file name NEWTON_DVD.IMG and was 4.11GB.