Re: [NTLK] Thank you

From: David Lawrence <newtonpoetry_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon Aug 04 2008 - 18:31:39 EDT

> As many of us have noted, there are so many dead links to web sites and
> software that previously provided wonderful resources.

Rob, this is something I hope to work on - as, like Woody, I have no
technical knowledge of the MessagePad, I'd like to see the spirit remain
alive and vibrant. I'm collecting not-dead Newton sites as we speak, hoping
to compile them in some sort of list. In the next few weeks, I'll be
putting the finishing touches on the site and let you folks know.

And if you have a site you'd like to pimp, please send it my way.

Brian
> http://newtonpda.googlepages.com

Brian, I dug your site, and am glad to add it to my list. You have a list
of your own going, and it's nice to see.

Thanks, everyone, and look for more news soon.

dave @ newton poetry

--
MessagePad Jabberwocky
http://newtonpoetry.wordpress.com