[NTLK] [OT] Nokia N770

From: Matt Howe <matthowe_at_comcast.net>
Date: Mon Aug 04 2008 - 23:15:26 EDT

So for my birthday I got a Nokia N770. No, I'm not going to run Einstein on
it nor replace my Newton. I'm adding to my geek collection. I will be
carrying a hacked Nintendo DS, A hacked Nokia N770 and my trusty Newton
2100. The 2100 will be my main machine. The Nintendo will do mp3's, video,
pictures and games. And the Nokia will do all of my web stuff. Which brings
me to the point of this email. Those of you that have Nokia tablets, do you
belong to a discussion group like this one? What is the best group for
getting help with my Nokia. And finally, what do you think the best email
client for the Nokia is?

Matt (Ducky) Howe
Owner of a MP2000U and an Emate
mhowe@gfn.org (Newton)