Re: [NTLK] [ANN] unna & mirrors torrents back online

From: Morgan Aldridge <morgant_at_makkintosshu.com>
Date: Wed Aug 06 2008 - 08:16:54 EDT

Okay, for now it appears that only the Newton Museum.dmg torrent seed
is actually live to the outside world.

I have a fundamental flaw in my solution for hosting the
semi-permanent seeds of the unna & mirrors torrents on the same host
as that of the tracker: the server in inside a DMZ without a network
interface with a true outside IP so the tracker is posting the
internal IP of the host. I'll have to move the tracker or those two
seeds to an outside host in order to get them working.

I'll keep you all updated. In the meantime, many thanks to those of
you that are keeping seeds going.

Sincerely,

Morgan Aldridge

---