[NTLK] FS: Newton MessagePad 2100 in Mint condition

From: Jean-Marc Melchior <jm.melchior_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun Aug 10 2008 - 23:23:24 EDT

Hi everybody,
For sale is the Newton MessagePad 2100 in mint condition. Comes in its
original box with manuals and software. Also included is the Newton
Print Pack Cable, which is hard to find today. You can just connect
the Newton to your printer and start printing.

This Newton works great! I've never had any trouble with it. I just
have to sell it because I'm buying a new Apple laptop. I take care of
everything I have so you will not be dissapointed. There is an area
where the plastic is a little worn (see pic) and the contrast when
adjusted makes the screen fade when adjusted but all you have to do is
tap the screen with the Stylus and it fixes it. The screen is in
excellent condition with a bright back light and no dead pixels. The
screen cover is perfect and with both clips intact.

This Includes the following:

* MessagePad 2100 - some wear but otherwise excellent condition in and
out!
* Newton Titanium Stylus
* Newton A/C Power adapter, charger
* Newton Rechargeable Battery - holds a small charge but not guaranteed!
* Battery Cap
* Newton AA battery cage
* Etherlink III ethernet PC card, dongle cable & CD with drivers
* Cardinal 56k Digital Fax/Modem PC card with cable
* Serial cable
* Newton serial dongle
* Apple Newton original Fax/Modem
* Apple Newton Print Pack Cable - VERY RARE!
* Newton MessagePad 2100 Software CD for Windows and Mac
* A CD full of Apple Newton Software
* One Newton-branded card-slot blank
* Leather Calise portfolio style case with Newton logo - protect your
Newton in style!
* MessagePad Accessories documentation and Newton 2100 manuals
* Original Box

I uploaded some pictures here:
http://img295.imageshack.us/my.php?image=cimg1585qy6.jpg
http://img526.imageshack.us/my.php?image=cimg1586qg8.jpg

I am looking for $160 + shipping. Open to reasonable offers.

Jean-Marc Melchior
Evanston, IL 60201