[NTLK] Completely dead eMate... help!

From: Tommy Thomas <thomas_at_lowendmac.com>
Date: Wed Aug 13 2008 - 20:23:53 EDT

Hello friends! The eMate I've been using for a year or more had
something unusual happen. I usually keep it sitting in a chair tucked
under the dining room table. There were tomatoes I on the table
recently picked from our garden. When I took the eMate to work today,
I attempted to use it, and it would not power up. That's when I
discovered some tomato juice from a rottened tomato leaked inside the
eMate. I got home, took the eMate apart, checked around, cleaned
where I thought some would be (which it wasn't much, which means it
was a slow leak into the eMate, but still nothing...
I plug it in, green light comes on, but no orange light even though I
know it didn't have a full charge before this. Take the battery out,
plug it in, nothing. Reset does nothing, no matter how long I hold
it. I'm worried! What should I do? Any help would be VERY much
appreciated!

Thanks in advance!

Take care and May God Bless,
Tommy Thomas