Re: [NTLK] Completely dead eMate... help!

From: Woody Smith <woodysmith_at_comcast.net>
Date: Thu Aug 14 2008 - 18:41:20 EDT

I meant to say a bit more than that.

  I don't think that Apple service intended to do the service you are
attempting. I purchased a few logic boards in case bottoms a few
years ago. The packaging suggested they were service packs. They
included the case plastic that the logic board is attached to complete
with hinges, display ribbon and cover for the battery indicator and I
think the port covers. Not included was the keyboard or the bottom
cover.