[NTLK] Newton Works and the Missing "Spreadsheet, Drawing..." Options

From: Ryan Vetter <physicalconstants_at_yahoo.ca>
Date: Sat Aug 16 2008 - 23:45:14 EDT

Man, I can't figure this out.  I have just reinstalled Newton Works onto my MP2000 (upgraded to 2100) on my 1 GB flash card because in Works, it does not give me any other options but to create a new paper document.  So I reinstalled Newton Works from UNNA package onto my 1 GB flash card (previously Works was on internal) and same thing: the "new" button in the lower bar only gives me a new paper document, nothing more.  I know it is supposed to show you options for type of stationary, like a spreadsheet or drawing, but none of those are showing...
Anybody?  I need to get spreadsheets going...

By the way, using Paul's ATA support working great so far, picked up a 1 GB Extreme III SanDisk for $20 on sale lightning fast (cache size in ATA support?).

Thank you!!!