Re: [NTLK] Freezing applications...

From: Matt Howe <matthowe_at_comcast.net>
Date: Sun Aug 17 2008 - 21:07:21 EDT

I also like I++. I have used it since my MP120 days. Not only can you assign
Apps to the "I" menu, but you can assign folders that expand out into sub
menus. It is still available for registration too.

Matt (Ducky) Howe
Owner of a MP2000U and an Emate
mhowe@gfn.org (Newton)
matthowe@comcast.net (Desktop)
http://home.comcast.net/~mhowe41/

R A Parker wrote:
<snip>
I like i++ and the auto freeze/thaw/freeze feature it offers. i++ is an "i"
menu enhancement with submenus for your extras folders. When you select an
item from its submenu and it happens to be frozen, i++ thaws and then
launches your selection. When you exit that app, i++ re-freezes it. Very
nice. Reminiscent of the Apple Menu from Mac OS Classic.
<snip>