[NTLK] Newbie question: Newton Museum DVD = Unna DVD?

From: Carlos Pessoa <carlos.pessoa_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue Aug 19 2008 - 18:37:59 EDT

Hello,

First of all I am really happy to send this email to the list. I've
been away from the NewtonTalk since June of 2003!!
I have put my newton 2100 to sleep for 5 years and now I decided to
resurrect it for note taking. I tried smartphones, palms and the new
iPhone 3G, but nothing compares to newton's handwrite recognition
abilities! I am really glad to be back and see that the community is
lively!!

At the time I left the community there's no such a thing as Newton
Museum DVD, but there was the UNNA DVD. Are they the same thing? If
not, where can I find the Newton Museum DVD to download?

Thanks,
Carlos