[NTLK] Unopened, Untouched Boxed Original Newton 2100 Unit

From: Knowledge Navigator <knowledgenavigator_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed Aug 20 2008 - 16:57:46 EDT

Hello List members,
Before offering this on ebay, I thought I would post this to the list to see if there was any interest.

I have in my possession one unopened boxed Newton 2100 Unit with all original accessories. This unit has been unopened for at least 10 years and has been sitting in storage, its in perfect unused condition. I will not be opening the box. All original accessories are included.

I am looking for $699 for the unit, I will throw in 2 qty 24mb memory cards as well as a newton keyboard

Please contact me directly at knowledgenavigator@gmail.com

Thank you
KN
www.newtonsales.com