[NTLK] Programming help

From: Marisa Giancarla <fstltna_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed Aug 20 2008 - 23:35:54 EDT

I am working on my ebook reader for the Newton, but I am stuck on how to
read the data in a package file within the reader. The books are getting
set up as program packages and I can loop over them in the extras list
and find out most of the information in the package frame, but I need to
also read the embedded ebook data.

Does anyone have any pointers or c.s.n.p (comp.sys.newton.programmer)
excerpts to show how to do this? It looks like there should be a slot
called "parts" in the package info frame but I don't see it in my
packages. Perhaps I am not looking in the right place. I will post a
similar message in c.s.n.p but I don't know how many people still check
there for new messages and this list seems to be lively enough that
perhaps some of the people who used to go to c.s.n.p are NTLK readers...

Hoping someone can help...

Marisa

--
-- http://pulpfictionportal.com   - Main Website --