Re: [NTLK] Etherlink III

From: Sonny Hung <sonnyhung_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri Aug 22 2008 - 21:37:00 EDT

On Fri, Aug 22, 2008 at 9:26 PM, L.W. Brown <lwb@mac.com> wrote:
> I have the same card - what _is_ "needed"???
>
> On 22. Aug., 2008, at 19:45 PM, Sonny Hung wrote:
>
> > Which drivers did you have loaded? you may need to have only what's
> > needed
> > or do a clean install to make it recognized...

I think I followed the Chuma site's instructions for the loading of the
software.
IIRC the Ethernet software then the Etherlink driver only.
Beyond that the issue I discovered was that the 1/100 hubs or routers had
difficulty recognizing the Etherlink card so I placed a 10MB Star HUB in
between and it worked after that reliably...
It's been awhile since I did that but I did manage to browse the web with
courrier. (spell is likely wrong here)

HTH

--
God bless,