Re: [NTLK] Mail V Hangs While Storing

From: R A Parker <Quadzillanet_at_SBCGlobal.NET>
Date: Sat Aug 23 2008 - 13:46:01 EDT

On Saturday, August 23, 2008 at 8:42 am R A Parker wrote:

> "Save all new items internally."
> Mail V (or maybe the Inbox)
> does not have this preference.

Sorry, just got back on my Newton and I should correct this...

"Always store new items internally" IS available as a preference within the In/Out Box. However, with Mail V and POP, I never want this to occur. That is the reason I use the default setting in the Card Settings. To make sure I don't make the mistake of fragmenting my internal storage.

Ron

--
Sent with Mail V and a Wireless MessagePad 2100.
--
       |\ |  @ TahoeSunsets.COM