Re: [NTLK] WiFi nearly there...

From: Woody Smith <woodysmith_at_comcast.net>
Date: Sat Aug 23 2008 - 20:47:19 EDT

You are not going to get a satisfying browsing experience with the
newt these days, but it is still an efficient way to download
content. Having established a shared folder on my mac, I can directly
access it with the Newt and install content without needing to launch
NCX. As well as contacting Ed's Package downloader site and some of
the free book sites.
And at least Courier and NewtsCape don't choke on what they don't
understand they just seem to ignore it.

Woody