Re: [NTLK] Newton Learning Curve

From: Ryan Vetter <physicalconstants_at_yahoo.ca>
Date: Sun Aug 24 2008 - 04:42:58 EDT

Jonny Glass!
Yes, I agree, using the 10 year-old+ Newton in a rapidly changed/changing world can be tough.  Remember paper?  It is becoming even more obsolete as the days go by.  Everything is digital, so printing with the Newton, faxing, etc. start to become more and more irrelevant.

Today, it is email and the web, something that can challenge the Newton.  Having said this, I am loving the Newton and using it as a business assistant.  Sometimes it is nice to be off the web using a focused device like this.  And today, I made my first eBook with Newton Press: William Cooper's, "Behold a Pale Horse."