Re: [NTLK] Hello again and should I part with all my newtons?

From: Lacombe, Kevin M CIV Code 105.2, Code 105.24 <kevin.lacombe_at_navy.mil>
Date: Fri Aug 29 2008 - 16:25:27 EDT

I don't think I could part with my personal MP2100 or my eMate but I will have to pull out the boxes and see what's left and give you first crack at it. I used to have the eMate running as a web server but not sure if that is even an option anymore? It doesn't surprise me that I still have all this stuff, I still have my Apple //e, //c, and //gs. I even have my Powerbook 3400. Funny that I don't have any of my old PC stuff anymore :)

-Kevin