Re: [NTLK] BinHexer?

From: Josh Burker <newt_talk_at_mac.com>
Date: Tue Dec 02 2008 - 21:03:53 EST

Hi Jon:

As a satisfied BinHexer registered user, it's sad to see AOL pull the
plug on the site.

However, Archive.org is your friend:

        http://tinyurl.com/6bd252

I was able to download the package from archive.org

You can try to get hold of the author at this aol email address so you
too can register: NewtsPrism (at) aol.com . His mailing address is
also available here:

        http://tinyurl.com/66gm7e

I hope that helps,

Josh