Re: [NTLK] MessagePad 2000 Upgrade to 2100

From: Woody Smith <woodysmith_at_comcast.net>
Date: Thu Dec 04 2008 - 16:52:53 EST

When Apple was upgrading the 2000 to 2100, they removed two memory
chips from the logic board and soldered on two more.
If you remove the ROM board from a 2100 and and a 2000 compare the
chips and locations you will see. For a while these chips were
available. It has been a long time since I have heard of anyone doing
this upgrade.

Woody