Re: [NTLK] Email and the Newton

From: Scott Hoffman <hoffo_at_mac.com>
Date: Mon Dec 08 2008 - 04:38:00 EST

Hi,
     I'm a bit late to the party I know... :(
     I use my .Mac account with MailV on my 2000U with no troubles. I keep the size of my inbox small by moving things I want to keep into a new folder. (...and anything I want to keep on my Newton on a card)
      It's sort of a pain to screen through this "Saved Items" folder when it has about a thousand email messages but it certainly helps keep the size of the inbox small.
      Best of luck.
      Scott Hoffman

--
Sent from my Apple MessagePad.