Re: [NTLK] History of the PDA

From: SteveCraft <steve_at_craftsathome.net>
Date: Sat Dec 20 2008 - 08:41:26 EST

I have an AGT (Apple Graphics Tablet), but either don't have the interface
card or the dongle/cable that connects the card to the tablet, so I've never
actually used it... I intended to use it for the kids to draw stuff on the
Apple IIGS, but it never exactly worked out. If you need more pictures or
need me to read some codes off of something, let me know.