[NTLK] Fix2010 code release

From: Tony Kan <tonykan_at_xtra.co.nz>
Date: Sun Dec 28 2008 - 20:53:13 EST

Folks
Following the recent discussion about the 2010 bug, I have asked Avi Drissman to release the source code to everyone. He is asking some questions and not having the requisite experience, I can't answer them. So I pass on his questions (see below) along with some of my own; since the answers will be of interest to the whole community, please feel free to post your answers through newtontalk:
  1.. What licensing should he release the code under?
  2.. After we figure out the licensing what should I do with the code?
Thanks in advance
Cheers

Tony