[NTLK] offset/alignment problem on 2100

From: Robert Wade <rjwade_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon Dec 29 2008 - 11:28:30 EST

I'm experiencing a problem with my 2100 where the screen alignment
goes walkabout, on the horizontal, by as much as a half inch or so.
It can make hitting that "close" button pretty challenging!

Re-aligning works *sometimes* but it's not a fix that stays with it.
I have rebooted my little green friend with cards ejected and packages
disabled. Didn't help. I would prefer not to wipe it unless that
procedure is a know fix for whatever may be ailing it.

I have found a post where Marcus Hilderbrand was having the same
problem several years back (9/2000):

http://www.pdastreet.com/boards/Newton/messages/152.html

However, there is no reply to his question and it's the only pertinent
search result I've found so far.

All thoughts/suggestions are appreciated!

Robert

Standard Disclaimer:
All persons living and dead are purely coincidental and should not be
construed. No names have been changed in order to protect the
innocent. Angels protect the innocent as a matter of heavenly routine.

"One can't complain. I have my friends. Someone spoke to me only
yesterday."--Eeyore

Robert Wade
rjwade@gmail.com
apeculiarplace.com