Re: [NTLK] MoreInfo on Mac?

From: Jon Glass <jonglass_at_usa.net>
Date: Fri Feb 01 2008 - 03:41:51 EST

On Feb 1, 2008 4:54 AM, James Charney <james.charney@yale.edu> wrote:
> Does anyone know of a scheduling application for the Mac that acts
> like MoreInfo in the way I described?

It may not be possible to find an app that does exactly what you are
looking for. Most people don't do meetings like this. However, have
you given CRM4Mac a look-see? It's been a long time for me, so I don't
know if it does this. Also, give iGTD a look at. It's not technically
a scheduling app, but I believe it does link names to the titles, or
somesuch. I'm sort of in a similar boat to you, but I've always just
typed in the names. I've used Now Contact since 3.0. (And synced that
to my Newton through 3.9) ;-)

--
 -Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland