Re: [NTLK] Museum Dvd - Keep Seeding

From: Andrew Beals <andrew.beals_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat Feb 02 2008 - 14:31:48 EST

On 2008-feb-02, at 09:43, Norman Palardy wrote:

> On 2-Feb-08, at 10:07 AM, Greg Hankins wrote:
>
>> Hi All!
>> If whoever is using Azureus to seed the Newton Musem.dmg file via the
>> torrentbox tracker can keep it up for another day, I would be
>> grateful. That torrent died for quite a while but I now have 70%.
>> There were two seeds this morning but one has already dropped off.

No problem!

>> I'm not sure why this one is working for me, since I am in the US.

I'm in Cali.

>> The torrentbox link shows 3 seeders and I'm pretty sure I'm one
>
> <http://www.torrentbox.com/torrent_details?id=51553>

Two at the moment, so I must be the other. I'd noticed subject lines
that indicated torrents, so I copied the data to my old and creaky G3
at home and threw up torrents for the .dmg, the .iso.cdr, NEWTON_DVD,
and "mirrors" (which I apparently don't have a full copy of - wtf?).
It's on cable, so I've got good down but only 384kbps up (boo hiss).