Re: [NTLK] Museum Dvd - Keep Seeding

From: Greg Hankins <ghankins_at_mac.com>
Date: Sun Feb 03 2008 - 18:19:59 EST

Is NEWTON_DVD.IMG a collection of Newton Videos or the same thing as
the Newton Museum.dmg?
I have begun to have success after many days getting the Newton
Museum.iso.cdr.gz, also on torrentbox.com, thanks to two seeders. I
am understanding from previous comments that this is the version for
Windows users, yes?

I am also seeding the Newton Museum.dmg via torrentbox on a non-stop
basis, though I am not smart enough to figure out how to identify the
particular tracker involved. I can see stuff uploading on a good
steady rate, though, so someone must be benefitting.

Cheers!

Greg
Greg Hankins
Happy Hank's Honey House