Re: [NTLK] copy to certain note

From: Ed Kummel <tech_ed_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon Feb 04 2008 - 18:29:47 EST

I've been using "Scrappy" as a clipboard enhancement since the heady days of my original Motorola Marco...I've copied it over onto every Newt I've owned since then.
  I have a copy of it on my download site (see below) or you can download it directly here:
  http://newton.tek-ed.com/pkgdldr.cfm?type=1&index=307

  Make sure to visit my site and view the "ReadMe" for this file. I also have the Help file for this app since it's slightly different than what you may expect.

  Basically, this clipboard contains two clipboards.
  One that you can place multiple items in and they will only paste once
  and another clipboard that you can place multiple items in that you can paste as many times as you like...I use it for things like signatures, address information and such.

  Honestly, this app has been with me for so long, I forget that it was not part of the original Newton environment!

  Give it a try. It is one of a few apps for the Newt I could not live without!
  Ed
  web/gadget guru
Andy Hill <adhill@fastmail.co.uk> wrote:
  Hi there

Does anyone know of a notes app that could do the following, having
highlighted some text in the note you are in.

Tap on button which brings up list of notes
Paste directly into a chosen note (without having to call up the actual
note, may be places a copy of your highlighted text to the end of another
note)

Very useful for studying, and quicker too is such a thing exists.

Also is there such a thing as multiple item clipboard where you could copy
more than one item then paste them all into a new note?

Thank you in advance.

Andy