Re: [NTLK] MessagePad 2100

From: Woody Smith <woodysmith_at_comcast.net>
Date: Tue Feb 05 2008 - 02:11:50 EST

My recommendation would be to choose either the 2100 or upgraded 2000,
the increase in speed and improvement in handwriting recognition is
quite impressive. You will also want either a wired or wireless
ethernet card. I use a lucent wavelan, silver have a look at the
wikiwikinewt follow links from "internet" . Sounds like you don't
have a way to install initial ethernet software so you may need a
loaner card with the necessary packages.
If you don't get offers from others on the list, I like <www.jksalesinc.com

Woody