Re: [NTLK] Wi-Fi help needed

From: Sonny Hung <sonnyhung_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue Feb 05 2008 - 12:53:24 EST

On Feb 5, 2008 9:27 AM, Morgan Aldridge <morgant@makkintosshu.com> wrote:
> BTW - I'm using a Buffalo (in the USA; a.k.a. Melco elsewhere)
> WLI-PCM-L11GP which supports 802.11b w/128-bit WEP encryption (not
> that that's worth much these days). It's only a recently discontinued
> product, so may be easier to find than a WaveLAN Gold card and should
> be a little less power hungry.

Does anyone know if the WLI-PCM-L11 version of the Buffalo PC Card is
definitely compatible???
I've seen a few on eBay from this seller: *http://tinyurl.com/2gyvcd
**
*
http://cgi.ebay.com/Buffalo-rebadged-Orinoco-Wireless-WIFI-PC-PCMCIA-Card_W0QQitemZ110193341705QQihZ001QQcategoryZ45000QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD1VQQtrksidZp1638.m118.l1247QQcmdZViewItem

They are only $19.97 plus $3.50 shipping in the US
Man if I were in the marker for one I'd consider this IF I was sure this
would work...
Not connect with seller just thought this was a great BUY!

Ad states: The hardware is identical to an Orinoco classic gold card

--
God bless,
Sonny Hung