Re: [NTLK] Newton_Museum torrent

From: Morgan Aldridge <morgant_at_makkintosshu.com>
Date: Thu Feb 07 2008 - 10:52:39 EST

On Feb 7, 2008 9:37 AM, Greg Hankins <ghankins@mac.com> wrote:

> I just popped over to the UNNA site and didn't find a link to a
> Newton Museum torrent. I'm currently seeding the one on torrentbox
> but could probably help out with the UNNA one as well, if I can find
> it and then figure out how to set my bittorrent client up to
> accomplish this.
>
> Of course, that sentence could be nonsensical if the UNNA seed is
> part of the same thing as the torrentbox seed. If so, please let me
> know and I'll quit asking foolish questions.

Not a foolish question. Currently I am just seeding the torrentbox &
piratebay version of the Newton Museum torrent, but I will modify the
.torrent file and put a copy on UNNA.org in the near future so that
people can access it there as well.

> I have about 60% of the iso version and the seed is still seeding. If
> I get the whole shebang, I'll be happy to get you a copy.

Sounds great. :)

Morgan Aldridge

---
morgant@makkintosshu.com