Re: [NTLK] NCX under Leopard - Newbie alert.

From: Woody Smith <woodysmith_at_comcast.net>
Date: Mon Feb 11 2008 - 20:43:30 EST

The Keyspan usb serial adapter works with leopard. I did reinstall the
drivers.
In a search for drivers for yours it appears to be currently
unsupported, but perhaps if you have your old drivers they may work.
and there were many complaints about Belkin adapters.

The keyspan usa 28 works.

ethernet works for me also. If it turns out that you cannot get your
serial connection going there are flash cards with necessary drivers
to get you started available on a loan or purchase basis.

Good luck

Woody