Re: [NTLK] Luca

From: Morgan Aldridge <morgant_at_makkintosshu.com>
Date: Mon Feb 18 2008 - 16:23:03 EST

On Feb 18, 2008 3:53 PM, Steven Scotten <splicer@paroxysm.com> wrote:

> On Feb 18, 2008, at 10:18 AM, Grant Hutchinson wrote:
>
> > This person has been manually removed from the list.
>
> No disrespect intended, but we've been told he's been manually removed
> from the list three times now. Were the first couple of times not
> actual removal but sending the unsub command for him, giving him the
> option to ignore the confirmation?

The first few attempts were by list members using the unsubscribe form
on the Newton Talk home page. As list dad, Grant has direct access to
the ecartis software and subscription lists, so I'd assume by
"manually" he means at least "directly" and judging by some comments
on ecartis, it could have been quite manual.

Morgan Aldridge

---
morgant@makkintosshu.com
http://www.makkintosshu.com/