Re: [NTLK] Newtonworks problem

From: Dan <dan_at_dbdigitalweb.com>
Date: Sat Feb 23 2008 - 21:56:56 EST

On 2/23/2008 7:13 PM, Oliver Leaman wrote:
> I tried to reinstall Works from my card, which certainly has it and this is what it says:
>
> Newton
> An error occurred activating the package "NewtWorksDraw". It may not work with this system. Contact the software publisher for further nformation (Part O, Type auto)
>

> Any ideas?

Ok first, is that the only the draw package was deleted? There is the
main works package, then draw among other exensions/addon. Install the
main works package then install draw. If you don't have the main works
package that may be why you can't install it. I would suggest freezing
all works extensions before you install Works itself. Then see if you
can install the Draw extension.

-Dan