Re: [NTLK] searching for a package

From: Sonny Hung <sonnyhung_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon Feb 25 2008 - 10:12:29 EST

On 2/24/08, Andy Hill <adhill@fastmail.co.uk> wrote:

> Hi Wendy
> You could try Promptpad. It won't allow you to view notes from 'across a
> room' but it will allow you to view your notes as a self rolling sheet.
> You
> can also set the speed of the scroll. Take a look it might help.

There was another package also the name of which I forget that did the same
this but was a bit more refined.... One of both of these packages possibly
also came on a Flash Card.
In addition if you wanted to do this from across the room what you would
need would be an EZ2VGA or EZ2TV PC Card. Look at this photo here:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/sonnyhung/sets/72057594059409052/

You could make PowerPoint presentations and display them through this setup
to a VGA or TV connection which could be displayed through a Projector. I
have it setup on my 18" LCD in the photos and one of the other list members
also has examples on his web page of color presentations IIRC.

HTH, and is what you are looking for :D

--
God bless,
Sonny Hung