[NTLK] New in the works - I think I've found a great stand for the Newton MP2000/2100 - in Portrait Mode

From: Sonny Hung <sonnyhung_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon Feb 25 2008 - 11:13:43 EST

[NTLK] New in the works - I think I've found a great stand for the Newton
MP2000/2100 - in Portrait Mode
(can be used with other models too!)
Well it looks like I've found a possible stand for the Newton MP2000/2100.
I'll be doing a write up as soon as I'm finished testing it and taking a few
photos.
Has anyone been using a stand other than the ones that were manufactured for
the Newton when they were in production?
I'd like to get some feedback and
input from fellow list members who are using a stand with their Newton.
It'd be great to have some thoughts on this before I do my actual write up.

--
God bless,
Sonny Hung