[NTLK] "Letter-by-Letter" setting in preferences.

From: Stuart Mingay <stuartmingay_at_mac.com>
Date: Tue Feb 26 2008 - 12:23:55 EST

Hi all,

Very simple question. What is the benefit, or otherwise, in having these boxes ticked for Notes and Fields?

Will enabling it for fields automatically improve the entering of names and other seldom used words in fields, or only if I double tap the mistake and choose "Try Letters"?

When typing notes, tapping the error produced a list of words that included some really odd letter combinations, and I think I get less of that now I've turned the setting off for Notes.

Is what I'm thinking correct?

Cheers

Stuart