Re: [NTLK] Newly Joined

From: Steve <steve_at_craftsathome.net>
Date: Thu Feb 28 2008 - 10:57:51 EST

One of the things I am investigating and thinking about working on (my
free time goes in cycles, with now being a no-Newt-time) is something that
would

1. Collect all 'Works data (text that is)
2. Compress it into a archive of some kind (even something .tar-like to
make it all one entity, maybe just a single uncompressed pkg for speed).
3. Blowfish encrypt it
4. Use the established internet plumbing to either FTP it or HTTP-POST it
or TCP-binary-send-it to somewhere
5. Create a "Newton Data Catcher" Windows Service that will take the stuff
and unpack it and also reverse the process.

But so far, other than theory, I have done nothing. If anyone wants to get
into this with me, I'm sure it'd help.