Re: [NTLK] Newly Joined

From: Michael Zimmer <mike_at_michaelszimmer.com>
Date: Thu Feb 28 2008 - 17:23:08 EST

Hello Vivian,

I think that you will like a Newton. I use a MP2100 and it takes
notes wonderfully.

As for connectivity, I avoid problems by using an older iMac DV with
system 9.2 installed. Newton connection utilities runs perfectly on
this machine and I can move documents and packages back and forth with
real ease. I write in Works and convert the documents to a text file
and move them off the iMac via email or a jump drive. You will need
to install a program to let you use HWR in Works.

Good luck.

Sincerely,

Mike