Re: [NTLK] WTB: Battery for 2100!

From: William Pociengel <hseldon_at_my.wgu.edu>
Date: Tue Jan 01 2008 - 15:38:37 EST

Frank Gruendel wrote:
>> Can anyone out there can recell a battery for me?
> If you don't feel up to rebuilding it yourself, I can do it
> for you if you want. The price hasn't changed since 1999 when
> I started this. It is still EUR 35.00 if you trade in your old
> pack or EUR 45.00 if you don't.
>
>> I just checked newtonsales.com and $129 is too much for me! :(

not to be a stickler for detail but do keep in mind that with the
current strong Euro, or weak dollar depending on your point of view,
it's not as cheap as the numbers alone imply.

While I've personally never purchased anything from Frank, at least I
don't recall but then I've been told I'm old and forgetful ;-) I've
always heard nothing but good concerning your work. So if anyone does
need a battery recelled then you'd be the guy to do it.

I've been putting it off as I want to give the 2800mah batteries a try.

william

--
Special knowledge can be a terrible disadvantage if it leads you too
far along a path that you cannot explain anymore.