[NTLK] Calendar Syncing

From: Greg Hankins <ghankins_at_mac.com>
Date: Fri Jan 04 2008 - 21:15:32 EST

Hi All!
I am trying to come up with a good means of syncing my iCal calendars
with my MP2000. So I'd be interested in hearing how you are doing it.

My iCal includes a number of "calendars" for various functions and
members of my team. I'd like to move all of these to the Newt.

I gather that no real "sync" is possible — i.e., something that would
recognize the most recent entries on both sides and apply on both
sides. If I am wrong, please let me know.

If I am right, then I could live with entering all new events in iCal
and using a one-way transfer to get them to the Newt, replacing each
time whatever is on the Newt with the info from iCal. But I need to
get all the calendars to transfer, not just one.

Given that — what's the best "sync" tool?

Cheers!

Greg