[NTLK] FS - EXCLNT Newton Programming Books (Some w/Disks)

From: Mark Srebnik <msrebnik_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Sun Jan 06 2008 - 11:51:44 EST

Happy New Year Newterati!

Have a few Newton Programming books in EXCELLENT condition, some with disks,
that I bought last Fall and won't be able to use.

So, thought someone on the list might be able to make good use of them.
Listing them here for sale....

A) "BASIC for the Newton, Programming for the Newton with NS BASIC",
by John Schettino & Liz O'Hara

This book looks literally 'brand new' with disk.

Asking $18 plus shipping.

B) "Learning NS BASIC, with Visual Designer"
By Vincent Lo

Book is like new.

Asking $10 plus shipping.

C) "Programming for the Newton: Software Development With
Newtonscript"
Book and Disk, by Julie McKeehan & Neil Rhodes

Book is in excellent condition.

Asking $10 plus shipping.

Please email me directly off-list if interested in any of the above.

Thanks,

Mark