Re: [NTLK] Newton Museum DVDs

From: Greg Hankins <ghankins_at_mac.com>
Date: Sat Jan 12 2008 - 09:53:52 EST

I'm going to try the piratebay and see if I have better luck there.

Using the offical BitTorrent client to access Newton Museum.dmg with
torrentbox as the tracker I am betting "ConnectionRefusedError 22:
Invalid Argument, as well as "No address associated with nodename."

I neglected to turn on logging in auzureus, but for Newton Museum.dmg
with torrentbox as the tracker it shows no seeds or peers and nothing
downloaded after 16 hours, 20 minutes. Azureus does show "tracker
staus" as Okay.

Just to make sure the client was functional on my machine, I
downloaded another file that showed a half-dozen seeds. It came down
complete overnight. In this case, thought, the tracker was not
torrentbox.

Off to piratebay to try there.

Thanks for the willingness to help.

Greg