Re: [NTLK] UTF plugin for Nethopper?

From: Woody Smith <woodysmith_at_comcast.net>
Date: Sun Jan 13 2008 - 11:20:56 EST

First be sure to have the NetHopper plugins from Dan Padillia's site
<http://dev.newtontalk.net/~dpadilla/progs.htm> For everything to
work properly you must have all the components of NetHopper on the
same storage device, preferably internal but at least on the same one.
You can also try going through a site such as skweezer to make site
more pda friendly
<http://www.skweezer.net/> I think Google has one to.

I think this provides a nice option between NewtsCape and Courier.

Woody