Re: [NTLK] Can't Send via Bluetooth

From: Jon Glass <jonglass_at_usa.net>
Date: Mon Jan 14 2008 - 03:20:46 EST

On Jan 14, 2008 5:05 AM, Scott Rogers <srogers@gmail.com> wrote:
> I started messing with BT today and got it all installed and working
> more or less. I can receive files fine from my Powerbook (although
> how I get them out of the in/out is a mystery at the moment).
> However...when I try to send (via the routing button, then OBEX), I
> get an error.

Can't help with the sending of files, but for getting things out of
your In/Out box, when you check or open these items, there should be a
little tag-shaped icon. Tapping that should pop up a menu item, "Put
Away". Choosing that should, if you have the proper translators for
the object, put it where it belongs--Addresses, Dates or Notepad.
(maybe Works?)

--
 -Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland