[NTLK] RES: RES: No New Newt

From: robinson <gaudo_at_terra.com.br>
Date: Wed Jan 16 2008 - 14:09:45 EST

When I said "click" not talking about the sound, but the feeling. I canīt
remember the name, but I publish the news about that notebook on my
newspaper.
I like the idea of a tablet. But not a 10 inches screen tablet or more. I
believe that 8 inches screen for a tablet is very good, like the WebDT375,
or something a little bigger than a Newton.
Make a notebook thinner than a pencil will not increase nothing more about
concept. When they release the Newton as a tablet concept, they did great.
Now, is just another notebook. I can't see a revolution on that.
May be I am looking to the wrong direction.