[NTLK] No New Newt OT

From: dotline7 <dotline7_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu Jan 17 2008 - 12:06:18 EST

I agree.

What about more humanistic point of view? We are not add-ons. Computer is
for us and it is our private territory. No thanks for automatic plugins. It
is better Strarbuck's limits it's activities to serving coffee, not
collecting information about visitors.

Secondly, it is time to start thinking about environment. Apple proposition,
the AIR, is irresponsible (battery). The same with Iphone and Ipod. People
who are environment friendly should not buy these devices.

Thirdly, I would propose industry to stop treating customers like idiots and
push them to buy "must-have" gadgets. It would be better if people buy thing
they really need. Recession we have now is a good example of 100%
overconsumption. We loose more we gain. But corporations gain more than
loose. Are we for corporations or corporations are for us.

John