Re: [NTLK] No New Newt, epaper witn pen

From: Scott Rogers <srogers_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun Jan 20 2008 - 13:43:54 EST

You see, Chris Sholes's organization of the keys on the keyboard is
actually really important for computers. If the most commonly used
keys were not placed on opposite sides of the keyboard, the little
hammers that make the letters appear on the screen would get all
jammed up, and given the complexities of modern LCD displays, we'd
have people all over the place electrocuting themselves trying to get
them unjammed.