Re: [NTLK] tempted

From: Jon Glass <jonglass_at_usa.net>
Date: Mon Jan 21 2008 - 11:16:04 EST

On Jan 21, 2008 3:40 PM, lwb <lwb@mac.com> wrote:
> a friend of my wife's bought one last
> Nov, and she already has to send it back for replacement...
> I didnt get to try it, but holding it, it looked very portable.

This computer seems to be very popular with the ladies. My wife is
planning on buying one, and already has the money... she's just
waiting either for them to come to Poland, or friends to come back to
Poland, to bring it with them.

Now, as to _why_ it seems to be popular with ladies. In every case
I've known, the first thing I've heard out of their mouths, when
seeing it has been, "Wow! It'll fit in my purse!" Which is one reason
my wife wants it. :-)

I don't carry a purse, so will probably be getting a Nokia tablet myself.

--
 -Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland