Re: [NTLK] vCard Puzzle

From: Woody Smith <woodysmith_at_comcast.net>
Date: Tue Jan 22 2008 - 17:08:28 EST

While my Mac address book is relatively small, 80 entries I just
successfully imported it to my Names file on my 2100. All entries on
the Newt were deleted. Mac G4 running Leopard, I choose all names and
exported as vCard to my desktop.
Then using NCX connected via wifi imported vcard to my names on the
Newt.
At leats one card had a work address and a Home address and both were
included on the Newton Names file. My efforts to do the same via
serial failed.

At first I thought that only one was exported but I changed my view
from Card to all and sure enough both addresses were there

Thanks again Simon

Woody